Outlast is redefining insulation
Outlast used Aerogel and the most innovative processes to develop the very thin material AERSULATE®, which surpasses common types of insulation in many respects and has impressive properties:
Overview of the AERSULATE® properties:
- Outstanding insulation values despite a low thickness: AERSULATE® products are ten times thinner than traditional textile insulation and are thus suitable wherever there is a shortage of space.
- Hardly any loss of insulation with compression: Even under pressure, the insulation level remains constant, yet the materials feel soft and flexible.
- AERSULATE® is extremely hydrophobic, making it completely water-repellent as well as extremely breathable.
- Fireproof: In combination with a fire-resistant carrier material, AERSULATE® is flame-retardant.
- Easy to process: AERSULATE® can be processed using conventional textile methods with no special additional effort.
- The Aerogel required for AERSULATE® is “Made in Germany”. The Aerogel is also attached to the carrier material in Germany. This allows us to guarantee high environmental and social standards during production.